Get To Know Our Principal Exercise Physiologist, Adam
Name: Adam Martin
- Masters of Applied Science (Exercise Physiology), Victoria University 2006
- Graduate Diploma (Exercise Rehabilitation), Victoria University 2005
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise Science), RMIT 2003
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologist since 2006
- Level 1 National Strength and Conditioning Coach since 2003
A little more about Adam
Adam’s passion for inspiring and creating change within his clients lives began many years ago when an injury caused him to have to give up his beloved sport of Tennis at the age 17.
From that day Adam set out a path that has seen him complete a number of degrees as well as work in both the private and public health sector and establish himself as a Leading Exercise Physiologist to eventually setting up TrewExPhys in 2007.
Adam set up TrewExPhys to provide a service that would inspire its clients to create a change in their lives to enable them to live a happier and healthier life. Adam has worked with a wide variety of clientele over the years from Returning War Veterans to Professional International Athletes and he continues to thrive with the daily challenge of helping his clients reach their full potential.
Over the many years of experience Adam has accrued, he has been able to develop a unique set of skills that has seen him Inspire and Change the lives of hundreds of clients. The types of clients and areas that Adam feels most passionate about but not limited to helping are;
- Youth and High Level Sport Development and Preparation
- Musculoskeletal Pre and Post Injury Rehabilitation
- Knee Reconstructions
- Hip Replacements
- Soft Tissue Strains and Sprains
- Chronic Back Pain
- Workplace Ergonomics and Executive Health Assessments
- Running Biomechanics
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
“I look forward to working with you and helping to Inspire you to Create a Change in your life, give me a call to start your journey to a happier and healthier life today”